CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Vacation

Hamad
Fluency Ex#6
Mr. Leverett
Vacation

I remember a vacation when I was eighteen years old. I went with my family to United Arab Emirates in one group; it was great. Before we finished final exams my father told us if we passed all exams he promised to give us a big gift. Actually, we finished and passed the exams. We went to Emirates by Saudi airplane. We arrived in Abu Dhabi airport at night and we went to a hotel. The emirates have a lot of nice cities. For example, Abu Dubai is capital, Fujairah, Ras Al- Khamiah, and Sharjah ;all these cities have good beaches, streets, malls, and restaurants. We rented a car and we went to all the cities' places. We went to all restaurants and we ate different meals of different countries. For example, we ate in American, French, Italian and Mexican restaurants. We bought kinds of things from malls the were expensive because they have famous stores. My vacation was great; I won’t forget it.

0 comments: