CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

My Favorite Vacation

Last Christmas was a great vacation for me. I went to my country after I spent six months in the US between Texas and Carbondale. It was one of the most wonderful vacations because I missed my family, friends and my country. The three days of vacation made me really tired because I spent it between flights and five airports, but when I saw my family, especially my young brother, I forgot the the tiredness of the last three days. I stayed almost one month. I met all of my big family in the first week and my friends in the last three weeks. I went to Mecca and another sacred place hallowed pace. The weather was wonderful in Saudi Arabia. My parents and I were very hopeful but they were sad when I went back to the US. I wish to go back also next Christmas but I can’t.

0 comments: