CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

My Ideal Vacation

If I can travel in different countries and see different cultures, that will be the best vacation. People need to have a vacation after working hard for a long time. I also need a vocation to relax my body and my mind. If I have a short vacation, I will do something that I didn’t do for a long time. Such as I will have enough sleep. I also want to do some exercise and I need to hang out with my best friends. These things will make me relax and have more power when I work. If I have a long vacation, traveling aboad is the best choice. I can imagine that I lay on a golden and beautiful beach and have a cold cocktail. I also live in the luxury hotel and enjoy the best service in the hotel. I also take a walk on the street and visit this city that is different from our native city. Visiting different place will expand my view and make me have different thoughts and experiences. There's an old Chinese saying: "It's better to travel 10,000 miles than to read 10,000 books." Traveling will give me more knowledge and experiences than just reading books.

0 comments: