CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Person that Influenced My Life

The person that really influenced my life is my mother, because she helps me with everything. Also, she supports me in whatever I do in my life. She teaches me if I’m wrong. We also talks about the future several times because she said that a good future is very important in life. If there is no future, it is not worth living in this world. She is good looking, very strict in life, straight, and always thinks before doing something. She always said that everybody makes mistake because in life there are no prefect people. She also says everytime “ if you were right, stand up for yourselves”. She is very organized in life. I saw how she acts in life and I want to follow what she did. She is my idol in my life and I’ll follow everything she did.

0 comments: