CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Technology

Technology is developed each day from maybe 15 years ago. One of the inventions translates life quickly with computers. I believe there are many technologies coming in the future. First thing is technologies we have now will become smaller and smaller. Also, I think we are going to have new technology we did not see before. Usually people invented technologies to help us make our life easy and produce quickly. The important part, which I like, is developing the medical field and also I would like to improve that part more and more. I like that part because I spent many years in this major. Also, I saw how it is helpful to produce. Let us think how our life would be if we lived without technology; I would expect our education to be less than now.

0 comments: