CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

VACATION

Planning for vacation sin not the easiest thing you can do. Where, how, who and how much. All those questions got to be answerd before starting any vacation It is difficult to choose a place to hade to. However, in my vacation I am going to Maldives Island. The first thing that I am going to think about when I get there is diving. Diving in one of the most interesting sports ever. Despite the danger that divers might face underwater,the beauty of Maldives' virgin beaches could let them forget any kind of faer. Also , in Maldives Island I can enjoy the hot sands during the day, to mention the oil and mud massage. In addition, In Maldives I can choose between different kind of hotels, some hotels are are located in the water and some on hte land. As I like fishing I will choose offshore hotels to enjoy fishing through a small hole in the living room.

0 comments: