CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weddings

For a perfect wedding, the people are the most important element. If there few people in the wedding we cannot feel the happy mood. More people can make a high mood and bring the happiness and comfortable wedding mood for everybody. The food is also important; good and delicious food can give people a good feeling to eat again and again. They will not feel annoyed, so people can feel comfortable and very easily join the wedding. If there are some comfortable and popular music and some shows for the wedding, that will be perfect. I had gone to my cousin’s wedding before and I really liked that wedding. I think that it is the most perfect wedding I had ever been to before. The place was beautiful, the food was delicious and the wedding played the music and had some shows. The mood was very good and everybody felt happy. Therefore, I like this wedding very much and I cannot forget it. That is a perfect wedding for me.

0 comments: