CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency EX. #8

English for Academic Purposes 2, called EAP2, is a program supported by CESL, which is an English teaching organization. When I studied at the EAP 2 level, I felt so stressed. I thought that I fell behind the other students who are at the same level. However, I feel better than before, and obtain new knowledge to make progress in the school of CESL.

When I was studying at the EAP 2 level, the hardest thing was that I was not able to comprehend content from the textbook at the beginning of the term. It likes rush hours. In fact, there are many pages that I should read everyday, and also I must understand what the content means. In contrast, I could not understand some sentences, or did not get the main idea sometimes. This made me in troubles. In addition, I had to remember more important information to prepare for the pop quiz in the core class, after we finished one chapter. Moreover, not only I have core class in the EAP 2 level, but also I have a writing class. Thus, I have a lot of writing homework to do, such as summary response, an argument essay and a research paper. These materials required me to read or seek more articles for the writing assignment. Thus, I must read and understand what the article’s main idea is and understand them. Finally, those made me so stressed, that I could not take a breath.

0 comments: