CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

EAP2

The hardest thing during the EAP2 course was to catch up to the pace of the schedule. For me, this semester is my first time to study in the CESL program. So, everything I had to do was not accustomed and familiar to me. In addition, the biggest problem was English, the only purpose I came here. Speaking, listening, and writing all of them were not easy for me. I cannot forget the first class, which felt uncomfortable. I felt depressed and frustrated when I got the schedule, which included too many quizzes, tests, papers, and presentations. To tell the truth, I would like to go to Korea. At this moment, suddenly, I realized that this semester is almost finished. This semester goes really fast. I feel like I do not know what I did for about two months. I think I enjoyed most of the things I studied and experienced, and am glad to meet great people this semester. During the rest of the semester, I hope that I learn more about English and have a wonderful time with my classmates.

0 comments: