CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Fluency Ex#7

Tows
My hometown is a very important city of the world, because millions of people come to visit Makkah in every year. My city is very close to Makkah, maybe 40 miles from Makkah. It is bigger than Carbondale. There are many differences between them. The stores and restaurants close at 2 AM on the weekdays, but they are closing at 4 AM on the weekends; there are almost 10 months of warm weather and the other 2 months of winter. The population's much larger than that of Carbondale. The international visitors choose my city as first choice when they decide to visit Saudi Arabia. It has a huge University, which we call the University City. It is usually a busy city. I do not think that there is any similar thing except the nice people. I love and miss my city very much.

0 comments: