CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Fluency Exercise #7 Towns

Carbondale is very different from my hometown. Seoul is not only my hometown but also capital of S.Korea. There are about 10 million people in Seoul, even if its size is not big, but Carbondale looks like countryside. Also, quality of life is very different. For example, Seoul has many restaurant, entertainments, cultural places, economy buildings, and universities. Carbondale also has a good university, but there is nothing else. However, Carbondale has a good environment and many facilities for handicapped people. My town needs that because it has air pollution because of many people and cars, and my town is in shortage of facilities for handicapped people. Finally, both towns have many different things, especially population, buildings, environment, prices, and size. Nevertheless, there is one similar thing. It is kindness. Both towns' people are very kind. Although there are too many different things, I like Carbondale as well as my hometown.

0 comments: