CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency Ex.7

My hometown in Saudi Arabia is Riyadh, which is the capital. I was born there and I grew up there as well. To compare Carbondale and Riyadh, Riyadh is bigger than Carbondale. In Carbondale there is not much to do, but in Riyadh there are many entertainments and activities that I can enjoy. The winter in Riyadh is better than here because it is not as cold as here. There are more restaurants and malls in Riyadh than in Carbondale. I like the environment in Carbondale more than in Riyadh because Riyadh is a city in the middle of the desert. So you can’t see lakes, forests, or huge trees. Carbondale is a very quiet city where you can study and relax, but Riyadh is a very large city and very noisy especially in the downtown. Finally, I can’t say one of them is better than the other, because Riyadh is a large city and Carbondale is a small city, but with Wal-Mart it is large.

0 comments: