CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency Ex.8

I am going to do the master program in accounting, which is the auditing and information system. I think there are many differences between the academic classes and CESL classes. First, I have 22 class hours weekly in CESL, but I will have from 9 to 12 academic class hours in SIU. Second, all of my classmates are international students in CESL, but I will have American classmate in SIU. Third, I have English teachers in CESL who can explain to me any word I do not understand, but I will have professors in SIU who do not care about my English language. Finally, there is much homework in CESL, but I will have less homework in SIU. The thing that I like in CESL is that I can make relationships with different people from different countries. SIU is one of the best universities in the accounting major and that is why I am interested in doing my master degree here. One important thing I like about the master degree in accounting at SIU is that the master program is about 30 hours. I am really having a good time here in Carbondale, but the weather is a little bit cold these days, which makes some problems especially in the morning when I wake up; I can’t leave my bed. I hope that I can beat this matter when I join the academic classes.

0 comments: