CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Fluency exercise #7

Food

American food is very different from Taiwanese food. It was special and delicious when I ate American food first. I like cheese, ice cream, and various steaks. American food is the best choice if I want to eat cheese cuisines, fries, or steak. However, it is too unhealthy for you to eat everyday. Cheese, some sweet snacks and fried food make our weight fatter and cause some diseases in our heart and blood vessels. I confirm that American food is yummy but I also have to care about my weigh. Taiwanese food has more variety than American food, because Taiwanese food not only has the area food but also includes different kinds of Chinese food. The materials in Taiwanese food are also more different and strange than American food. We use sea cucumbers, salted jelly fishes, and even have different preserved ham and so on. There are a lot of dishes that American have never thought of eating, but believe me those all are delicious. In Taiwan, we also have the night market. If you want to eat some traditional and causal snack, you must go there to try everything. Stinky tofu, oyster thin noodles and oyster omelet etc. are all the famous dishes and you can find them easily in the night market. I feel it is hardest for me that I can’t find this food when I miss Taiwan. I think either Taiwanese food or American food has it own advantages and I like them both. Moreover, they all gain my weight.

0 comments: