CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

My Hometown and Carbondale

The first time I arrived here in Carbondale I really liked the place and its environment in the way it looks. Compared with my hometown, Carbondale possesses good road construction; every road is well asphalted and looks good. But compared with my hometown, Carbondale is smaller because in my hometown there are a lot of areas; you may take some hours to get to them, which are far from the downtown, but in Carbondale if you have a car you can easily drive around and see most of the places. In addition, the best thing about Carbondale, but the worst about my hometown is that in Carbondale most of the activities are centered, but in my hometown they are spread out due to the size of the town. Also in Carbondale, there are no bus stations on the big roads, except for students, where people can wait for taxis or bus to go to work, shopping, or any others destinations, and the small and big public markets like in my hometown.

Regarding my hometown, some similarity may found, like restaurants, stores, public soccer field, permanence of the electricity and some interesting places to visit such as parks, farms and other movement activities. Finally, one more thing that makes a difference is that my hometown is a capital, where there is most of the important activities of the country such as politics, music, Culture, sport, and others, but Carbondale is not.

0 comments: