CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fluency Exercise #7

My Hometown

My hometown is Ulsan in South Korea. Ulsan is one of the principal cities and my hometown is an industrial city, so my hometown has developed a big shipbuilding industry, automobile manufacturing and the petroleum industry. Another name of Ulsan is Hyundai group's city. Especially, Ulsan is called "Motor town" because the main factory of Hyundai Motor lies in Ulsan. Many citizens in Ulsan are in the service of Hyundai Company. Ulsan has a lot of movement of population and population influx. The center of Ulsan has some public garden in the terrace land on the river, southern Ulsan has some beautiful seaside area, and northern Ulsan has a lot of mountainous area. My hometown is always an active city. However, I think that Carbondale is a quiet town and natural city. Carbondale has beautiful natural scenery and many kinds of wild animals. People in Carbondale seem quite satisfied and they enjoy their dilettante life in their free time. People in Carbondale have less pollution than my hometown's people; even people in Carbondale seem to know how to enjoy their life. Finally, I think that I live a happy life in Carbondale, so I don't yearn for my hometown.

0 comments: