CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my hometown

My hometown is really big and is a capital city in my country. Compared to Carbondale my hometown is much bigger than Carbondale. My hometown is called Taipei and compared to Carbondale is totally different. Because Taipei is a capital and big city, it has a lot of high buildings and stores. Each store and building is very close so it is very convenient for us to buy anything; we don’t have to drive a car or walk a lot to get stuff like in Carbondale. Then, we have a lot of convenient stores; restaurants and night market s that can offer us food at midnight. It cannot happen in Carbondale, so I really like this benefit in my country. We also have a lot of transportation we can take to go anywhere, like bus, MRT and train. I think they are not similar, because Taipei has a lot of things Carbondale doesn’t have and Taipei is bigger than Carbondale. Therefore, Taipei has more fun than Carbondale

0 comments: