CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency Exercise #8 EAP2

I have taken EAP2 class twice, but I still think that the research paper in writing class and the listening comprehension in core class are hard for me. Actually, I tried to find articles that support my opinion, but there are no good articles for me. I read many articles because I wanted to find fitted articles with my opinion. Finally, I found a few articles, so I can’t use many quotes and paraphrases. I think that finding appropriate articles is the hardest thing in the research paper. By the way, in core class, I’m suffering from listening comprehension because it is too hard for me. I know I need more practice to have good listening skill, but it needs more time. I want to listen well in a short time. This is why I feel listening comprehension is hard. As a result, I’m thankful for those classes’ teachers teaching because they are very helpful to improve my English skills. Also, I will practice those skills continually if I graduate CESL. I think I should do well with those skills when I study in the University.

0 comments: