CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weather (Fluency Exercise # 8)

Actually, the weather of Carbondale is similar to that of Korea. Before I came here, I had expected extremely different weather and new kinds of trees, such as palm trees. However, I could not find these things in Carbondale. It made me feel disappointed, but at the same time, I did not have to worry about new weather. So, the weather is not really bad for me. Only one thing I was surprised at is that I could know it would be rainy, when I was looking at the sky. Because there are no high buildings in Carbondale, I could recognize the movement of clouds and the color of them. Because I could see everything in the sky, I could see thunderstorms many times in the summer. I have not seen snow in Carbondale yet, so I do not know about it, but I am expecting it. In my opinion, Carbondale is not really a polluted city, so I think the snow will be so fresh and white. In Korea, it is also white, but it is not really clear. That’s why I want to see the snow here.

0 comments: