CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ways to Adapt in Winter

The weather is extremly hot in the summer, and ti is so cold in the winter. The weather in Carbondale is extreme which people couldn’t adapt to immediately. Befote I came to Carbondale, the only thing I heard was it’s much colder than Taiwán. I prepared for that befote I came, and brought many solid clothes with me. I thought that I was prepared so that I can ride out the time happily in Carbondale without getting cold. However, as I arrived in the mid-night, it’s not cold at all, and I didn’t even have to wear a coat. I was cheated by website information. Moreover, it’s fine for me who was born in Taiwán, because we are used to living under hot weather. Although it seems hotter, I still can deal with that. In winter, comparing 13˚C to 5˚C, it’s much cold, isn’t it? Once I catch a cold, it’ll be a heavy cold. Therefore, I do my best to keep me warm. I wear more clothes to go to school, socks always on my feet (I change them every day of course), covering two blankets, putting one blanket above my bed and opening the heater everynight. Another important thing is to take a hot shower everday, which is a pleasure for me. No matter how the weather is in the winter, I’ll do these things everyday. Those are my ways to get used to it.

0 comments: