CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The weather

Carbondale is not a city that has regular weather. The worst thing about the weather in Carbondale is that it is always changing and when it become hot weather it is horrible. You feel the sun is very shining on this small city. Also the winter is very cold for me because I did not used to live in such weather. Although the people here say it is not cold yet and the real cold weather did not come yet but I am freezing. The worst weather between them is the winter for sure. In the summer season and the hot weather does not cause many disease. Just the worst thing about the summer in Carbondale is that, you can find insects everywhere. Also in summer afternoon is long and it is boring. The winter is causing to me many problems. I usually get tired because of the cold weather.

0 comments: