CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Perfect cell phone

I think Japanese cell phone companies already made the perfect cell phone I imagine. The perfect cell phone in my imagination can be used all over the world, can use internet, and can take pictures. Almost all Japanese cell phones can use internet and take pictures, but we couldn’t use them overseas. However, after I came here, one famous Japanese cell phone company produced a cell phone, which can be use in the world. I was very surprised and mad. I knew some cell phones are able to be use some places outside of Japan, but it was limited. However, the new cell phone can be use in almost all the world I heard. That is amazing!! Even American cell phone I’m using, couldn’t work in Canada. Also, my cell phone doesn’t work at Giant City either. I wish I could have a perfect cell phone in Carbondale.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

What cellphone would that be? I am in Japan now and am looking for a good cellphone and providor.