CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Shopping online

When I’m going to shop online in Japan, I never care about fraud. I didn’t know American internet shopping had so many frauds until I came here. One of my friends told me, he doesn’t trust internet shopping because three out of four times the goods didn’t arrive to him. In addition, it happened the only one time he used a Japanese online shopping site. I couldn’t believe it, because I like internet shopping and I used it a lot, but I never got in trouble in Japan. However, after I heard that story, I did internet shopping, and I noticed a difference between American and Japanese. When I bought goods here, I had to wait two weeks until the merchandise arrived, but I could get it in only two or three days in Japan. Also, American online shops sent me different stuff. Beyond question, America is bigger than Japan, so I understand they need more time to arrive, but still two weeks is too long I thought. Therefore, if someone is going to shop online, I recommend Japanese online shops.

0 comments: