CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Carbondale & area

The driving in Carbondale is very different than the driving in my country. We do not have women drivers in my home country. People do not care about the police; everyone does what he wants to do. We can say that everyone has his roles. It is usual to see some people who pass the red sign, or who do not stop at the stop sign. I heard that today the police have become more extreme about people who do not follow the law. I like the driving here in Carbondale, because everybody follows the police rules. We do not see many accidents like in my country. I just do not like one thing here. The one thing that I do not like is when I went to get the driver license it took a long time from me. When I get the drivers license I feel like I am a student who is getting a bachelor’s degree.

0 comments: