CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CESL

First of all, I think that CESL has a professional program. But, as you know, the CESL should study and develop its programs every year. The development should contain materials, teachers and classes. In addition, it should study the best way to improve students’ skills; and I am sure that CESL does that yearly. In my opinion, there are some skills students should know about. First, Improve students’ speaking. That would be successful, if CESL gave students some private classes just for speaking (teacher and one student talking together for one hour a day). Second, general idioms (street idioms). As we know, teachers and students speak academic language; the problem is when I talk to American people outside of CESL, usually we don’t understand each other. So, I think the idioms are very important for CESL’s students.

0 comments: