CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Facebook

Facebook became part of my life after I started using it. I signed in to Facebook before coming to America, because one of my friends invited me to Facebook. However, I hesitated to use it because of all of the letters were written in English. I still hesitate to take quizzes on Facebook, because their English uses slang and too difficult vocabulary for me. On the other hand, Facebook is a useful tool to learn fresh English. Of course I can connect with many friends, but not only connect with friends but learn English for foreign language speakers. Definitely Facebook increases the time to sit down in front of my computer, but it is worthwhile I think. Especially, CESL friends, I mean we will separate pretty soon, but we can still connect with each other using English. I wrote a comment on her picture; she went back to her home country some month ago, but still we are connected. Also, some teachers sent me a message when SIUC closed because of snow. I checked Facebook before going to class and before going to bed every day. I think I am addicted to Facebook.

0 comments: