CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

food

Phoebe
EAP 2 WW
Mr. Leverett
Apr 2, 2008

Food

In my opinion, the most interesting place to buy food is at the cinema, I like that feeling the best. I can buying two tickets with my boyfriend and waiting for the film I am going to watch what kind of mood I would have at that time? It would be great. And then, we could go buy some food to eat, such as popcorn, coke and candies, etc. That would be so sweet and interesting. Watching an attractive film, sitting beside my boyfriend and eating good tasting food; in this situation, anyone could become the most happy person in the world. Therefore, I think it is very interesting to buy food in a cinema, not only for eating but also the romantic atmosphere would be prevail ant out in the cinema.

0 comments: