CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Homework and the other things

Actually, I don't think it's easier to do homework when I'm doing other things in the same time. It's not easy to concentrate on my work. Especially, chatting makes me loose. Whenever I am so sleepy, I'm listening to the music or radio at the same time. This way helps me to wake up; however, it makes me sleepier sometimes. Than, I'm watching YouTube videos. YouTube has many Korean TV shows, so I love it. But sometimes I couldn't stop watching videos; that's the problem. Thus, the easiest way is just listening to the radio or music. The best way is to do just homework. These kinds of things, for example, listening or watching somthing or chatting, could bother me when doing homework.

0 comments: