CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fluency Ex #5

The High-Tech Cell Phone

Koreans are a fad-loving nation, so IT industries in Korea try to make new kinds of high-tech items every month; especially, cell phones in Korea try to lead the fashion. Most young people in Korea want to use a cell phone with new kinds of styles and new kinds of technical abilities, so they usually change their cell phone every year. When I used a cell phone with a lot of abilities like watching movies and watching television on cell phone, listening to music, and even extensive Internet abilities, I paid a lot of charges. Nowadays, I don’t have the free use of cell phone with extensive abilities because I want to use cell phone to communicate. I don’t want to know about various abilities of the cell phone. Today, cell phones in Korea have become miniature, so I feel that is inconvenient.

0 comments: