CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Mac

Actually, I had not used Mac computer before I came here. However, when I came here I had to use Mac computer in writing class. At that time, I had no idea even how to turn on the computer. It was really hard for me to use Mac. So Gil Jae taught me many things, but it was difficult to remember. I could not learn how to open Word or how to even save. I used to use only PC, so Mac was very strange for me, because Mac has a very different system from PC. I think Mac is very complicated, because I have used Mac for 5 months now. But I can use only Word and Safari. There is a uncomfortable thing, which is that Mac cannot accept a video file that is from PC. In my opinion, Mac is really good for students or some people whose major is art, and PC is better for the other people.

0 comments: