CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Technology

Of three giants in the technology field, Microsoft, Yahoo, and Google, which do you prefer? Why?


I usually use Google because it has more specific information, like Google map. Actually, when I was in Korea definitely I always used Korean web sites such as Naver. However, after coming to the United States, if I need some information, I usually find it in Google. I haven’t learned how to use Google map, because in Korea, we didn’t use maps due to small land, but in the U.S it is a very useful item when people go travel or go to other areas. This map’s direction is very detailed and specific, so whether it is the first time to go or not, people might find their way very easily. For instance, I went to Orlando last spring break, I joined with a few friends; however, we visiting there for the first time, so we printed out the map from Carbondale to our Orlando’s motel. While traveling we never lost our ways

0 comments: