CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fluency Exercise #6

My preferred technology company is Google because it provides various convenient places. In Advanced technology, there are a lot of Internet sites, and they offer lots of services. Every day a number of people are using the Internet to get information. Also, there is a popular site that is favored among people. Actually, Google is distinguished by other internet sites, because they give more special and useful information. One thing is that Google gives various information. When I try to find information on the Google web site, I could always find lot of different information. They also offer a useful map searching program. It shows specific location with easily controlling and searching. Moreover, Google images is also famous. They have lots of pictures there. So, when I need or find a picture, I can find various creative images. Google is also a huge company now, so that I can trust Google’s information and they try provide good web searching. -Moon-

0 comments: