CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Technology

Google is always high on my priority list of favorite technology. Using Google is the best way to broaden my horizon of knowledge, to help me complete my homework, and to organize personal weblog online. Firstly, when I use Google to surf the Internet, it will show various useful knowledge resources. I can derive a wide range of information from them, and these resources span different fields. Astronomy, for example, is my interesting subject in school. I can absorb a diversity of background facts about space, and connect into some experts’ websites. Furthermore, it is a good helper to finish my homework, because it is filled with professional articles. It is the biggest online library of knowledge in the world. If I use other systems to search for these special articles, they are always covered with advertising messages. Finally, Google provides instant software for users to upload their personal photos. The system is very clear, simple, and charming. I do not need to enter my weblog online, and the system will connect by itself to deliver my files. With these practical functions, Google helps me open a new chapter of studying: a key to open the door of knowledge.

0 comments: