CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

CESL

Throughout CESL. I have learned English and CESL has helped to improve my English ability. So I like CESL. but I want to recommend another system because if they correct their weakness, it will be good for many students. First is CESL isn't practical. That is, they are academic. But most CESL students want to learn practical English. And many students are not good at English, so they have a hard time because of English. But CESL's academic system isn't practical so our practical English is improving only slowly. And I recommend that the novel class be fixed. Now novel class is optional class. But through my experience, novel class helped my English, because we read a novel and watch a movie. Through this activity, we could get many dialogues and good sentences. Furthermore after I finished novel class, my reading speed is increased. So for those reasons, if CESL accepts my opinion and then tries to correct their system, English ability of many students will be improved!

0 comments: