CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

The environment issue

In Saudi Arabia, people do not care about the environment very much. I think that happened because of many reasons. First, in Saudi Arabia we do not have a forest or environmental resources. Most of us live in a desert and we do not have this much advice in our schools and homes. In addition, not everybody is interested in what happened outside; they are mostly take care or are interested in the things that they see and touch. However, I was very surprised when I came her, and I saw how much the American people care about the environment and how it is a big issue in their everyday life. Also, I see that their children know a lot about the environment issue. Moreover, I see how much they teach them in the school about the environment.

0 comments: