CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The honeymoon

The honeymoon
The best month in our life is the honeymoon. In other words, it is the first month after marriage; it is considered the happiest month and nobody can forget that month. Most people go to visit other places in this month. I think it is better to visit a place you had already visited before you married to spend your time visiting the nice places and views. So, I will go to Indonesia and Turkey on my honeymoon. There are a lot of beautiful places and museums. So, I can spend good time and enjoy time over there with my wife. In addition, the weather is very nice to relax and breathe pure air, even though it will be expensive. At Last, I hope to get married as soon as possible with my fiancée.

0 comments: