CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

FE#1 Travel with Bicycle

FE#1 Travel with Bicycle

I do not like big city because there are many people, cars, and buildings. It makes everything a crush. In addition, Koreans usually prefer to use the car whenever, wherever. So, most traffic on the street is heavy. And we have the experience of traffic jams very often. These make so tired for me and are one of the reasons why I prefer the bicycle. The bicycle is useful. It does not require money for me. It only requires my two legs. This is really good for me and the environment. Also, I can go and stop whenever, wherever I want. So, if I want, I can go even though it is forest. And I do not need a big place for parking like cars do. This is a great charm to me.

0 comments: