CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Carbondale storm

At first, I want say this is the first storm in my life. I already have been in Carbondale for one and half years. here were some storm warning in Carbondale, but none was a real storm. When the storm warning is on, I didn't pay attention to that. I just stayed in my home, watched the storm and saw that the power was down. After the storm, I found that many trees had fallen don and some houses were broken. I could never imagine that the storm could break trees and houses, because as I saw in my house, the storm is just a heavy rain. I think the recover around the area is too slow. My friend told me that the workers need 5 days to fix the power. So I just went to another city, because I cannot do anything without power.

0 comments: