CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Carbondale Storm

When I arrived in Carbondale on May 9 , my friends picked me up and then he told me a storm had happened here yesterday. At that time, I felt surprised and felt lucky not to see the storm. Next, he brought me to the housing. When I arrived in the housing, my housing owner ”Ann” told me no power and no water were provided here. However, I felt so sad when seeing the result destroyed by the storm such as the broken trees. But several days later, I saw the government quickly started to solve the problem and then helped residents recover their housing and garden. So did residents. For example, Ann hired some staff to cut the destroyed trees. Therefore, in my opinion, many people here have a strong decision to recover their environment and go back their normal living.

0 comments: