CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Carbondale’s storm

I can’t forget the day that a big storm occurred in Carbondale. That day was Friday, May 8, 2009. When the storm began, I was outside my home. I went to the mosque, and I stayed there until the storm stopped. And then I came back to my home. I saw much damage that happened in roads and buildings. For example, many trees broke and fell on houses. Also, Carbondale’s residents lived in darkness because there was no electricity for few days. Most Carbondale’s residents left Carbondale to neighboring cities. However, many workers have been working to fix damage, and they worked hard to return Carbondale more beautiful than it was before storm. Today, the life in Carbondale has become normal, and most people here can do their work regularly without problem. Finally, I wish that I won’t see a storm in the future.

0 comments: