CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Communication is easy.

A long time ago, people wrote letters to send messages to the people who lived far away from them. After that, scientists invented the telegraph; it is considered to be one of the greatest inventions in the world. Nowadays, communication is becoming easier and easier because of technology. If you have something very urgent, you can make a telephone call at any time. If you feel bored on the weekend, you can send text a message or email to invite your friends to hang out with you. Technology makes you connect with the outside world conveniently. Now I am studying in Carbondale, and my family is living in China. Internet and telephone help me to keep in touch with my parents; they can even see me in my PC. Also, I can read news about China and all over the world. When I was in China, I always surfed the Internet and chatted with the people who could speak English. It is a good way to improve my English. So, technology can change our life and make communication easy.

0 comments: