CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YouTube

Recently, YouTube has become a popular website all over the world. Every day a large number of people crowd into the YouTube website and spend much time on it. There is no exception for me either. When I have time or finish my homework, I like to see dramas or movies from YouTube. I like to use YouTube because it is really convenient. For example, YouTube is a shareable website. Many people will put all kinds of programs or movies on it. Even if I stay in the United States, I can also see Taiwan TV programs through YouTube. It makes me know what’s going on in my country. Furthermore, when chatting with my Taiwanese friends, I have topics to talk about with my friends. It helps me keep in touch with my friends. Also, I can find some useful things on YouTube. For instance, I often use YouTube movies to learn English because I can take time to see the movie again and it provides me a good chance to learn English accent. Therefore, I spend much time on YouTube every day. 

0 comments: