CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haitao's report from Media Class 2

during the meeting, we were talking about what kind of city do you like in the United States. Two American partners had not gone to east and west part of the U.S. but my other group members who are CESL students, they traveled a lot. they had been to California, New York City and Florida. For me, I also had been to many cities, such as New York City, Boston, Washington DC and Chicago.but I never went to the east part of the U.S. Also, we are talking about the holiday in our country. In China, the Chinese new year is a really important holiday.It just look like Christmas in the U.S. during the Chinese new year. all the family members would get together. the children really like it because they can receive lots of gifts. On the other hand, I learned most of their holidays are related to the religion but Chinese holidays are not.

0 comments: