CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haitao's report from Media class

In this time, We talked about how will we celebrate Halloween because the Halloween is coming soon. The Americans, who are from the SIU, said they will dress up and go to the party, and also talked about when they was children, they would go around their neighbor to get some candy. In China, we do not have Halloween this kind of holiday. so I am really interested about that. When I asked them are you guys interested going to haunted house? they were really excited, they really wanted to go, but they felt scard. For me, Halloween this kind of holiday is from western countries, we do not celebrate it except Hong Kong and Macau, I hope I can look like them to dress up and go to the party to have fun. And maybe I will go to haunted house in St.Louis with my friends.I think that will be a lot of fun.

0 comments: