CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Music

Music

In the modern world, music is a fashionable culture or style. Most of teenagers, young and older adults like music. There are many different kinds of musical styles such as pop, country and rock. My favorite style is pop music.

I love music because it does not make my life boring. Music also helps me to release stress due to studying, and it leads me to follow the fashionable direction. For example, when I hang out with my friends, we turn on the radio or CD player and dance together with music. Moreover, if I feel stress from studying, I will listen to music and forget a lot of unhappiness, which makes me more comfortable. Next, I can learn more fashionable information from musical singers such as clothes and musical style. Finally, music is an important part of my life and I like it.

0 comments: