CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

The best place to take a vacation

A one month long winter vacation is coming. I think I have to plan to spend my last days in the US. New York City will be one of the places I will visit in the winter. Much information shows that New York has a lot of attractions, such as Ellis Island and immigration, the Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, the biggest shopping mall in the US, Broadway shows and so on. Counting down the last day of this year in Times Square is a big activity in New York, and people in the whole world would like to go at that time to enjoy the biggest count down activity. Accordingly, there will be a big Christmas tree and a big apple falling down when people count down. China-town there is large, too. I might find some delicious Chinese food. Seems everything in New York is big. No matter how cold, how expensive New York City is, to visit it should be the most important thing to do as people come to the US. Of course, I will go, either way.

0 comments: