CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Favorite Movie

Have you watched “Transformers” before? It is a funny, amazingly technical movie, and even girls like it. When I heard the title of this movie, it seemed to be violent or full of fighting machines, and I didn’t want to see it. However, under pressure, I went to watch it and got a big laugh. For example, the androids can urinate like a man, which was amazing for me. When the leading man wanted to find the old glasses at his home, the androids couldn’t get into the little house and hid themselves to not be seen by the leading man’s parents. This amusing section was just like a hide-and-seek game and induced laughter. Not only these examples, but also others that I don’t want to mention here, because you have to watch it and enjoy this movie, which will be better than being described by me. I think these kinds of surprisingly comic movies would teach my heart to love them.

0 comments: