CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Take a Vacation in Japan

I want to travel to other different places. The United States is the farthest place I have been. I just traveled to three different countries, like Thailand, America, and Hong Kong. Even though Japan is very close to Taiwan and a lot of my friends have been there, I have never been there. If I have time and money, I want to visit Japan. I would like to visit the capital city of Japan, Tokyo. I want to stand on top of Mt. Fuji to see the skyline of Tokyo in the distance. I would like to wear the traditional Japanese clothes – Kimono. I think it would be nice when I wear the kimono. Hokkaido is also a good place that I want to go. I start to imagine that I will put myself into a hot spring, drink some wine, and eat fresh seafood. I also want to see the beautiful snow scenes. It must be very nice. I think if I take a trip to Japan, it will be a memorable travel.

By Jeremy

0 comments: