CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vacations (fluency exercise 6)

My favorite vacation activity is when I am on the beach in the region called “Landes” in the South West of France. I like to go to the beach because with my friends, we can do different sports on the beach, like beach soccer and beach volley. We can also play in the water with the ball and we can also surf and do body board. It’s very funny and we have some good sensations.

If I can be wherever I want, I would like to be on the beach because I like to go there; it’s a place where I have a lot of good souvenirs and I had a very good time with my friends. I also like sports and water so on the beach I have both. I am a swimmer so water is like a drug for me and also a sport. It’s like I need to do some sport activities to feel good and when I am on the sea it’s so good to do body board with just a board take the vague so good sensations.

0 comments: