CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency Ex. #8

EAP2 Gives me Good Experience

EAP2 is the high class in CESL, so it has difficult curriculums. Because I skipped the EAP1 level, I think that EAP2 is so hard to me. However, EAP2 teachers are very kind and teach me generously so I could do my work.

In writing class, writing is difficult to me but Mr.Leverett, who is the writing teacher, gave me good a score so I could do my best. In Korea, I write the essay in Korean but in CESL I should translate my thinking. When I translate, I can’t exactly communicate what I mean. I also had trouble remembering the words. I didn’t memorize many words, so I should find the words. Nevertheless, learning Writing is good for me. Reading articles made me close with reading and improves the ability to read and understand. Writing helped me make sentence in English.

In Core class, the textbook is a little bit tough to me. It has lots of contents and there are lots of difficult and technical terms. So understanding the textbook makes me depressed. Speaking English also tough to me. Except me, my classmates are good at speaking, so communicating with classmates makes me nervous. However, Cheryl, who is the core teacher, encouraged me and her contents help me understand the textbook. Speed reading, presentation, discussion, and listening improve my English skills.

0 comments: